Thread: Sr20 engine code - SR20 260937W

Rides

Sr20 engine code - SR20 260937W

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on here can help me find out which of the sr20 engines I have.. the original redtop must have been removed before I got the car and replaced with this "bent cam"

The engine number printed on the block is SR20 260937W

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by frankensteinthe14 View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on here can help me find out which of the sr20 engines I have.. the original redtop must have been removed before I got the car and replaced with this "bent cam"

The engine number printed on the block is SR20 260937W

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Do you have an S14 or S14a? If so then it came with the bent cam from factory in both the UK and Japan, except the Japanese one has a BB turbo.

Only S13's came with the redtop non vvt engine in Japan and with the CA18 in the UK.

Rides
    Not sure what you're asking here? Do you want to know if the engine is S14 or S14A?

If so the easy way to tell is to look at the bolts holding the cam cover on. S14 has studs, S14a has bolts.
    Last edited by Actual_Ben_Taylor; 16-10-2017 at 12:00.

Rides
    I have an s14a. But apparently the engine has been changed. I just wanted to know if my block was a de or a det as that's the code i have. I will have a look at the cam cover when I'm home thanks for the reply ��

Rides
    Hi mate, okay thanks that's good to know. I thought the 14a came with red top haha basically trying to find out whether my block is de or det.