Thread: Legal cover for 1 driver 3 cars

Rides

Legal cover for 1 driver 3 cars

Is it cheaper/possible to find legal cover separately or do I need to pay 3x legal cover premiums for 3 cars?

Rides
    Are the other cars owned and insured by someone else? If so you can take out Fluxcare or whatever it's called to extend your 3rd party on other cars to fully comp.

If you own the cars I've always found it cheaper to insure 3 cars separately than on one policy, plus there are problems with not retaining 3 lots of NCB when you end a multi car policy.

Multi policies tend to be more aimed at higher net worth individuals, and I'm told they only start making financial sense when you are including multi cars, house, holiday and all your insurances together.
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Legal cover, not car insurance. The add-on they clip you for an extra £30-40 for on every car you own.

Does a legal policy cover all legal expenses or is it only applicable to legal expenses attributable to the one vehicle?

Rides
    The legal expenses covers uninsured losses such as recovery of your excess in a non-fault claim, where you have been hit by an uninsured TP, they will recover that from the TP basically.

So to answer your question it’s unlikely you find find a multi style cover, it’s for each insurance policy....if that makes sense