Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theresa May certainly knows how to unify a party

Rides

Theresa May certainly knows how to unify a party

Except it isn't her own.

She is so abysmal she is managing to unify the Labour party.

You couldn't make it up, the fiasco over Universal Credit. Here is an idea to get the deficit down. Introduce a new benefit, screw it up so much people who have claimed don't get it and then get thos people to phone a premium rate number when they try and sort it out.... GENIUS

Rides
    She aint doing to well... then again lets be honest, its a divided country and a divided parliament when it comes to brexit so unless your Ghandi i cant see an easy time for anyone.

That said maybe she is into BDSM as she sure likes a bit of punishment.

Rides
    I cant claim job seekers allowance because I live in a universal credit area but don't qualify for universal credit. but I do qualify for job seekers allowance but cant claim it due to living in a universal credit area.

Rides
    Surely it must be a bit easier these days to get a job, what with the unemployment rate being so low an all that.

Still this is the worst tory government for ages, truly incompetent at a level unheard of outside of Labour almost makes me want to vote Libdem...almost as in no chance.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    people to phone a premium rate number when they try and sort it out.... GENIUS
    Except it's 0345, which is a local call rate from wherever you are in the country.

So where does the 55p come from. The odd moron with an incredibly shit mobile deal. It makes a better anti Tory story if you stretch the truth.
    'Up to 55ppm', if your hardly used mobile provider uses satellite or gives you a shit deal on certain national or local rate numbers.

It's a non story hatchet job for the lovies.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    Except it's 0345, which is a local call rate from wherever you are in the country.

So where does the 55p come from. The odd moron with an incredibly shit mobile deal. It makes a better anti Tory story if you stretch the truth.
    'Up to 55ppm', if your hardly used mobile provider uses satellite or gives you a shit deal on certain national or local rate numbers.

It should have been a free phone. You can’t charge the poor to chase up on the government’s screw ups

And the government admitted it was 55p a minute. If they got that wrong, what else have they got wrong.

Don’t defend them Arry. I agree with most of their policies, but the implementation has been a shambles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    I'm not defending anything - I can just see through the bullshit headlines.
    It can cost you to 55p but the chances are it won't cost anywhere near that.

Check any of of you phone contracts and see for yourself.

Rides
    Mays advisers must be the most inept bunch of monkeys out there.

Still better than Corbyn though

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Arry, facts and politics never mix.

Rides
    It's done the job required of it though which is make the Tories look like eejits. The same thing the Tories have been doing to Labour the last 10 years in other words.

Rides
    Whilst simultaneously making the voting populace look like eejits too, showing that they can't be trusted to vote for anything other than social media facts.

Rides
    Well this is indeed true, now more than even.

The average Joe in the street aint all that clever, social media can make up the mind of someone in seconds and a complicated subject like politics is easier for someone to listen to from FB ranters than actual government policy.

This aint going to change, unless i become Emperor and ban democracy... which i will do.
    Bow before me plebs.

Rides
    Off topic but how did that wench trick anyone into marrying her???? I assume they've been intimate over the years which makes my stomach turn.

Rides
    Whilst simultaneously making the voting populace look like eejits too, showing that they can't be trusted to vote for anything other than social media facts.
    They've been looking like eejits for years though - the voting public

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    Off topic but how did that wench trick anyone into marrying her???? I assume they've been intimate over the years which makes my stomach turn.
    You could say that about a lot of them though.

Remember Jeremy Corbyn f**ked Diane Abbott - now if that is an example of his judgement, he should never be allowed to be Prime Minister

Rides
    So we're clear that the cost of the helpline is a complete load of shit then?

Still, I'm sure when labour were in charge they had an 0800 number and that was completely free to mobiles?

Oh no it wasn't was it. That's right that is only became free in 2015 after Tory pressure.

Good political meltdown stiffy averted.

Rides
    So we're clear that the cost of the helpline is a complete load of shit then?
    Hang on a minute... Most people claiming the Universal credit are going to be on PAYG tariffs that probably do cost 55p a minute

Rides
    We should not have another referendum for a long time, and the parties are very polarised. It leads to an unhappy country.

Most of this I blame on the idiot Cameron, he and Osbourne were just about getting things on an even keel and then they fooked it all up with the referendum.

Without that the UK recovery and economy would be streets ahead.
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Imagine putting your sausage in Diane Abbott...

Yucky poos

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Hang on a minute... Most people claiming the Universal credit are going to be on PAYG tariffs that probably do cost 55p a minute
    If there are more than a handful of folk I'd be amazed. Even the homeless alchos round here can chat endless shit on phones.

Find any free SIM card viable tariff and I'll buy into it. But this is just noise.