Thread: Jcw Mini Cooper 53

Rides

Jcw Mini Cooper 53

Up for sale is my genuine jcw Mini Cooper. I acquired this car to drive around whilst I was going to import, found a car I wanted a few days later that was already in the country so had that instead and then this got pushed to the side. I did a total of around 400ish miles in it ina year (drove to Brighton and back to look at my new car). Before me my mums boyfriend owned it and loved it, I only had it off him as I knew it was a good car. Now I’ve been checking up on them and has all the marking of a genuine, sticker on ecu, under fuel cap etc etc, however I have no certificate to prove authenticity, I’ve been trying over the past few days but due to its age I had to have been a retrofit kit and as such Mini network don’t have information on their system to confirm, I’ve called all the garages in the service book and the car was originally from Liverpool, I spoke to the original dealer and they changed their systems in 2004, they deleted the old system files in 2014, so if there was proof it’s genuine it’s now gone.

Car drives as it should, just had a clean ticket put on it Monday, sailed straight though (as it should doing around 400 miles since the last mot) from factory it was originally a Cooper S with chilli pack so has cruise control, leather seats, air con and everything else you’d expect. Also comes fitted with parrot hands free kit and pioneer stereo, cables are there for a sub too if that’s your kind of thing.

Now on to the bad, the paints not been looked after too well, has a lot of swirls, few stone chips to front, scratch on rear bumper and boot lid has faded in the sun and has a few bubbles forming, seats don’t have any holes but front seats have patches of leather that has started to loose its colour, wheels have been kerbed too.

The cars on 93,197 miles currently, shouldn’t change really as it’s not being driven. Service history stamps up to 79178 miles which is when my mums boyfriend brought the car and then serviced at his mates garage but never bothered keeping up the stamps.

So with all the bad points taken in to consideration I’m after £3000 for this, there’s a few niggles, but nothing that is going to brake the bank, there’s about £400 worse case to make this car nice again, if there’s no interest I’ll be putting the few bits right and raising the price so grab yourself a cheap jcw Mini.

Based in Southend Essex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk