Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mamba turbo? Any good? What’s required when upgrading from complete stock?

Rides
    Oil restrictor is often built into the turbo, it's best to check with the seller if you need one or not.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    2871r, z32 maf, 740cc injectors, fmic, exhaust, fuel pump, colder grade plugs, super unleaded and a custom map should see you at high 300's
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    Oil restrictor is often built into the turbo, it's best to check with the seller if you need one or not.

With ball bearing turbos you will need a good oil drain. Do NOT use the stock drain, make one that goes straight down to the oil pan level.

I wouldn't use a restrictor...

Rides

Mamba turbo? Any good? What’s required when upgrading from complete stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    2871r, z32 maf, 740cc injectors, fmic, exhaust, fuel pump, colder grade plugs, super unleaded and a custom map should see you at high 300's
    That’s what I’m aiming for✌️ nearly there! Injectors, turbo and maf! I have a nistune type 4

Does anyone know where I can get it mapped near Gloucestershire? Or within a couple hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk