Thread: Should these fit? 180sx 18x9.5 Et30

Rides

Should these fit? 180sx 18x9.5 Et30

Hey guys,

Bought a 180 a couple weeks ago and picked up some wheels to go on it. They are 18x9.5 and the offset is et30.

When i fitted the fronts they rub off the standard front shocks, so i purchased coilovers as they are alot narrower than the standards, but im still getting a small bit of rubbing maybe 3-5mm.

Cant figure why they are rubbing as i was pretty sure this was a correct fitting offset and width. Have i got something bent somewhere or do i need spacers?

Any insight is appreciated!

Lewis

Rides
    ET30 at that width will be tight. I had to run a spacer on the front when I had my Works which were 17x9.5 ET28 to stop them rubbing the coilover.

There is often a bit of slack in the top bolt hole of the hub > coilover as well which cambers the wheel in. Worth checking that.

Rides
    I have 18x8.5 et 25 and still put a 5mm spacer in the front to make better clearence

Rides
    Thanks fellas! 5mm spacer should sort it

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    ET30 at that width will be tight. I had to run a spacer on the front when I had my Works which were 17x9.5 ET28 to stop them rubbing the coilover.

There is often a bit of slack in the top bolt hole of the hub > coilover as well which cambers the wheel in. Worth checking that.
    What size spacer did you run man? Just hoping 5mm will be enough as i dont think 10mm spacers would leave enough threads for the wheel nuts

Rides
    I ran a hubcentric 6mm which is the max you can get away on standard threads.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk