Thread: Anyone local to Ashford with a PS13/Onevia/sil80 they would be happy for me to see?

Rides

Anyone local to Ashford with a PS13/Onevia/sil80 they would be happy for me to see?

As above is anyone local to Ashford with a PS13/Onevia/sil80 they would be happy for me to see?

im currently selling my turbo mk1 mx5 to fund a clean PS13 show car build, but i would LOVE to come and see one before hand.

If there are any meets etc in the pipelines that would be perfect - I am currently in two minds whether i should be looking at importing or buying in the U.K.

As above, i will be building this as a clean show car so i would want a *rust free* example... yep, i can imagine how hard they are to find lol!

My budget for the build to start would be around £10k but within this, I would want a running SR20 PS13 and some change to either fund air ride or a sexual set of Works VS-FK's or something along those lines.

I would be more inclined to look at importing but realistically I feel this would take too long and i am told sometimes, even imported cars can come with their issues.

Also, if anyone knows of any facebook pages other than the SXOC kent & essex page that would be great!

Rides
    Usually get the local xmas meets pub/food or whatever!

There are a few ps13's up sussex/surrey way maybe worth posting in there?

We have a sxoc dorset and hants page and also a big fb chat group for buying and selling of which there are a few ps/onevia owners in there, pm me and i can add you into it!

I have a sil80 but am down in southampton.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pointz View Post
    Usually get the local xmas meets pub/food or whatever!

There are a few ps13's up sussex/surrey way maybe worth posting in there?

We have a sxoc dorset and hants page and also a big fb chat group for buying and selling of which there are a few ps/onevia owners in there, pm me and i can add you into it!

I have a sil80 but am down in southampton.
    Sweet sounds good man! Dads over in Guildford so I’m normally over that way every so often!

I’ll chuck you a PM now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk