2001 Pearl White Toyota Chaser Tourer V, Factory manual car, Imported in June 2016. I bought the car at auction, after hunting the auctions for 2+ months, via Autospecs Ltd - Japaneseusedcars, it is a Grade 3.5C. I bought this car as I wanted a late model (2001 was the last year sold) and I wanted a near stock example to start modifying. Upon arrival into the UK the car was given a full service, including a new timing belt, waterpump, tensioner as well as fluids/filters, Once road legal the car was quickly sent to Icon Restorations to be professionally undersealed before it seen any road miles. Since then I’ve maintained the car with ongoing servicing/maintenance and added all the listed modifications focusing on keeping the car a comfortable daily but also capable for a B-Road blast. it has been my daily driver for 2.5 years and covered 15,000km’s with no issues.

Engine

• 1JZ-GTE VVTi with 181,000km (Clocks kept in KM’s to ensure no mileage issues)
  • J-Pipe Delete (Original J-Pipe included)
  • K&N Filter (Original Airbox included)
  • Custom turbo back exhaust with 2 Boxes and down sweep tailpipe
  • Dyno’d at 286hp @ Hubs with boost hovering around 0.9Bar

Handling

• 18” GramLight T57S-Pro Wheels with AD08R tyres (225 Front/235 Rear)
  • BC Type RS Coilovers – 12kg/8kg Springs
  • KFD Adjustable rear arm kit
  • SuperPro Castor Arm Bushes
  • SuperPro Rear Subframe Bushes
  • TRD Diff Mounts
  • Stop Tech Front Brake Pads on OEM Discs/Calipers
  • Brand new OEM Rear Discs/Pads/Shoes
  • Fast Road Alignment by AutoMek, East Kilbride

Interior

• Evo8 Recaro Front Seats
  • Nardi Leather Steering wheel
  • GReddy GREX Gearknob
  • Fly off Handbrake button
  • Pioneer Double DIN headunit
  • Ebay Dashcam
  • STACK Boost Gauge

Exterior

• OEM Factory lip kit
  • OEM Wind Deflectors (To Be Fitted)

For pictures see Ebay Advert (thanks to Photobucket killing the internet)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Toyot...4?roken=cUgayN

The car is a good solid example and in this near stock trim it keeps it extremely reliable. The only negative points the car has relate to body work. The Passenger rear quarter got damaged due to a load shifting in the boot and causing a dent (a common JZX100 problem), the rear passenger arch has chipped paint and the roof has some lacquer peel. The wheels are looking a bit rough due to our great UK winters, but I have plans in place to have these repaired.

Car located near Glasgow (inbetween Glasgow and Prestwick Airports, also 70miles from Belfast Ferry Terminal)

Price: £10,000ono
Don’t ask for best price and don’t low ball me or you’ll be ignored.

Reason for sale: Thinking of changing cars but also have a house extension coming up and the additional funds would be useful. In zero rush to sell, car drives faultlessly so happy to keep it.