Thread: UK 200SX S13 Rolling Shell

Rides

UK 200SX S13 Rolling Shell

1994 Nissan 200SX UK Car (V5 present)
    Rolling shell

PRICE DROP £750 Ono as I need the parking space now

WILL NOT BE BREAKING FOR PARTS
    Unless I can get buyers for all parts to go as I don’t have the time and space to break it and store parts.

Originally a 1.8 Auto
    Bought from a friend with the intention of building it up back to being a full interiored road car but looking at long term finances and the need to save for a car to replace my lease car when it goes back I’m putting this up for sale to free up space and potentially source a running project later down the line.

Shell is rolling with standard suspension and S14 standard wheels on 5stud hubs and brake discs. I have calipers that will require a refurb which aren’t installed on the car but will come with it. Has Nismo front tension rods fitted along with Superpro steering bushes/mounts and brand new Driftworks rear subframe bushes.

The car is as you see it in the pictures, the only thing not pictured are brand new replacement sills that will come with the car. The sills on it now are solid and have been welded but just aren’t pretty hence my getting these as I wanted to eventually have this as a really well finished road car.
    The interior is pretty bare, the car has a dash, steering column and OMP suede steering wheel along with roof lining, 2 sets of rear seats, passenger seat (loosely placed in) and most of the rear interior plastics.

The car has had a history of being a drift car and as such has remnants of that. The engine bay has had some beating on the firewall where it had a 1UZ engine fitted previously. It’s also had the rear arches cut and there are holes where it’s had overfenders and some form of spoiler fitted. It does have a few patches of rust but all are cosmetic more than structural.

Car is located just outside Coventry, CV8 and will obviously need trailering away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shunter; 13-01-2018 at 12:36.

Rides
    i assume you added an extra zero by mistake?

Rides
    Nope not at all, genuine price but open to reasonable offers. Thanks for your constructive comment though

Rides
    Lols at the total noob trying to hassle people over price

Welcome to the world of S13's, where even rough as guts is still worth money

Rides
    strong money for a car in that state, think you'd be better asking £500 tbh

Rides
    Open to genuine offers on this now, have seen the car I want to ready to replace my lease car when it goes back so need to free up funds and the parking space

Rides
    I'll come & get it for £350 🤣

Rides
    look past the mismatched paint and it looks like a good straight shell, a good base for a project IMO, much better than welding up a rusty or a battered to death one. 5 stud hubs all round and poly/solid bushes. well worth the money IMO..

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    look past the mismatched paint and it looks like a good straight shell, a good base for a project IMO, much better than welding up a rusty or a battered to death one. 5 stud hubs all round and poly/solid bushes. well worth the money IMO..
    agreed with that ^ was looking at the pics and the engine bay is seam welded,possibly a good sign of previous build quality

Rides
    There are a lot of missing parts for a build but its got potential for someone wanting to reshell a drift car and wanting to fit overfenders.

Steve, Any chance I could buy back my nuts and bolts as I've accidentally inherited another S13 after selling lots of my spares

Details here... http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?5...-s-new-project

Rides
    Would you take 700

Rides
    Bump! Price drop as I need the space now as I’ve just sourced my lease cars replacement.

Tomb12 have PMd but now gone quiet.

Jonny - yea can do, I’ve used a few here and there but most are still left spare so can box them up for you

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by shunter View Post
    Bump! Price drop as I need the space now as I’ve just sourced my lease cars replacement.

Tomb12 have PMd but now gone quiet.

Jonny - yea can do, I’ve used a few here and there but most are still left spare so can box them up for you

PM me how much and where to PayPal plz

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Rides
    SOLD SOLD SOLD. Delivered to the new owner this morning who sounds like he’s got good long term plans for it so at least it’s not going to waste.