Thread: Goodbye from me... sort of...

Rides

Goodbye from me... sort of...

I thought being as it all started on here with my applying for a job I saw advertised on here, that I ought to finish the story and let you all know I am leaving Rarerims - my final day is tomorrow!

Many of you will have spotted this on Facebook, but in case you were interested and didn't see it, there you have it.

July 2009 - November 2017 It's had its ups and downs, but leaving on good terms.

I'll be around on the forum as I was before I started working here, so you're not getting rid of me, but I won't be doing wheel things any longer.

Thanks for the custom over the years!

The Rarerims.co.uk username will likely come back to life soon, and Joss or Julian will be driving it, and for the time being it's probable they'll keep trading on here.

I am off the Goodridge Ltd - suppliers of fine fluid transfer solutions to the automotive world

Rides

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    You suck, I mean all the best and thanks for all the help, support and generosity you've shown the club during your time at rarerims
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    You suck, I mean all the best and thanks for all the help, support and generosity you've shown the club during your time at rarerims
    Can only echo this Still expect random wheel questions in my brain dead moments

Sent from something noisy and flashy in my paw using Tappytalk.

Rides
    Good luck mate, I remember when the ad was on here, seems so long ago now!

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Whaaaaat??? Bex just looked very sheepish when I just mentioned this. "Oh, it was on Facebook a while ago. Didn't I tell you?"

Good luck mate! Might need some hoses for the evo at some point. I now know whom to call!

Rides
    Thanks for the great service and advice over the years Ben sorry to hear you're going though.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk