Thread: 15x9J et-0 Work Equip 03 Reps w/Centre caps 4x114.3, PERFECT for S13/AE86/RETRO JAP

Rides

15x9J et-0 Work Equip 03 Reps w/Centre caps 4x114.3, PERFECT for S13/AE86/RETRO JAP

Ok so got too many wheels tyres and all sorts of bulky shit stocked up in my way so trying to cut down at make some space at the same time!

I got these at the start of the year, hardly done much driving on them at all as my car was sitting on stock wheels in the bodyshop for months..
    So they're Work Equip 03 reps (1 piece) with black/diamond cut center spokes and very deep diamond cut dishes complete with the nice centre caps...
    They are very well made and a really nice wheel in a very decent size and offset 15x9j et-0, I imported them and had to pay all the usual import tax and fee's etc on so they ended up costing me a load more than I'd hoped.

They have literally ZERO curb damage however one wheel has a TINY and I really do mean tiny little dig in the very edge of the rim which must have happened during transit, but this was so small it never bothered me and you would never notice it on the car, I'd actually have to point it out.
    Other than that there is a very small amount discolouration in the laquer just behind one of the split rim bolts which tbh I think could be cured if someone had a steady hand and knew what they were doing...

All in all they are excellent like 9/10 condition and a bargain set of wheels or fancy drift wheels for your S13, AE86 etc or Retro jap car.. anything 4x114.3 will suit these down to the ground for sure.

They cost me a lot more but £400 takes them for a quick sale which is cheaper than some well used 2nd hand rotas!
    I can include a full set of matching 205/55/15 tyres if you need them but ideally I would like to hang on to these myself although its not set in stone

If your interested please PM me and I will sort sending photos out to people either by email/phone or whatever as messing about 'hosting' pics just takes ages!

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by LUKESKYLINER32; 14-02-2018 at 20:51.

Rides
    hi mate can you send some photos over whatsapp? 07503192180 thanks!!

Rides
    pics please and price

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arto View Post
    pics please and price
    says £400

Rides
    Luke fire me a message, you inbox is full, also you old number ive got isnt working.

Rides
    Yo Joey, yeh seem to be unable to retrieve my whatsapp so not on it at the moment man, inbox emptied now tho so just shoot us a message brother!

As for pics, due to the photobucket ****up Ive got no other account to host them, so if you guys wana shoot your email addresses/phone numbers at me via PM I'l send them over by phone/email like so.. Cheers all

Rides
    Bump still here chaps, will chuck in full set of matching 205/55/15 Falkens for £30. So that's the wheels+tyres for £430

All 4 tyres are flattened down on one shoulder from running camber but they've all been flipped over and un-used since so have tons of meat still across at least 80% of them

Hit me up with a pm for piccies

Rides
    Bump, still got these for sale, Wheels + Falken tyres for £430