Thread: Nissan 200SX S14A 76k with Service History

Rides

Nissan 200SX S14A 76k with Service History

Sold sold sold

P reg 1996.* Comes with Private Plate N200 SXR.* Prob worth a bit alone this, but will come with car. (cost me £250 many moons back)

MOT till July 2018

Car is on 76k Miles (Bought the car on 43k, I think it was, first couple of years it was my daily, then I got a job up north, and bought a daily, and since then have owned a daily, it barely got any miles each year besides the occasional weekend bout).

Engine/Transmission:

Apexi Air intake
    Apex Front mount Intercooler with 70mm core
    Megen Racing Stainless Manifold (with new turbo seals with aero locking bolts) when fitted
    3" HKS Silent Hi Power Turbo elbow back exhaust, with a 3” Flexi Welded in Decat position.
    HKS Catch Can (Replica)
    Apexi AVCR Boost Controller
    AEM AFR Wide Band Meter & Gauge
    Auto Meter Boost Controller on A pillar
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Brakes:
    Concepta Tuning 8 Pot Front Calipers with Ferrodo Pads (cost me loads this, but worth every penny, insanely good brakes, I mean these can stop a train)

HEL Braided Brake Lines

300zx Rear Brake conversion with Brembo OEM Pads

BM57 Brake Master Cylinder

ABS Pump was also replaced when fitting this kit due to the original not providing pressure to the rears for some strange reason.

Wheels & Suspension:

D2 Racing Fully Adjustable Coilovers (NS Front is leaking, meaning to replace, but not got round to it)

XXR 968 18 x 9 (Front) ET20 & 18 x 10.5 (Rear) ET20

Fully Adjustable front Arms

Fully Adjustable rear Arms

Some Polybushing in rear Sub frame

Red Ionized Narrow Alloy Wheel Nuts

Arches rolled by DAL Performance

Interior:

Apex Half Roll Cage

Some Cage Padding

Genuine Nissan 200sx Mats

Rear interior Stripped out for Cage (Weight Reduction)
    Standard Original Sound System.

Maintenance;
    Oil changed after every year along with Sparks plugs by me, with Fully Synthetic Oil.

All if not 90% of the work on this car carried out by Dal at DAL Performance

And some basic bits by my MOT Centre.

The car does have Nissan service history up to 45k i think it was basically when i bought. Then i did all that servicing myself.

Not so good bits;
    This is a UK spec S14A so expect some rust, very very little bits
    Temperamental horn (been told it is probably corrosion on the touch points due to lack of use), works when pressed hard.* Been told to take off cover and clean horn connects, may do that this weekend.
    Car has age related marks. See pictures.

Scratch on drivers side skit, due to a petruding curb (think I had a claim with the Council there)

Right Front Coilover Leaking

FMIC has a leak (due to a stone chip) which has repaired, but either needs welding or something more permanent (I have another core 100mm Core which I had intended to fit, but available at extra cost).

Driver’s seat has a weird hardening to leather due to some dehumidifier spillage (Always put a dehumidifier inside over winter).

Looking for £6,500.* but will consider very near offers (no silly offers or time wasters trying to offer me a packet of chewits). No rush to sell.

NO SWAPS

More pics available

Defo forgot stuff. Seeing how long i have had.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gonzomagic; 21-01-2018 at 17:32. Reason: Sold