Thread: Emerald Green S14a 200sx Touring W reg (2000) for sale £2000 ono

Rides

Emerald Green S14a 200sx Touring W reg (2000) for sale £2000 ono

It's with huge regret I'm selling my krusty old s14a that I've had nearly 11 years !!!

She's been a trooper and always been a fast car (for me anyways), I can't keep up with the amount of work that needs doing to her like the bodywork, engine maintenance and the welding. She needs brake pads at the back and a new radiator, she has a boost leak and needs welding on the front turrets and at the rear sills, the tyres are ok, the fronts are new nankang ns2, the wheels are Ultralite Hikari and are staggered 18"×9.5" at the rear and 18"x8.5" on the front. Cheap coilovers all round that need the c collars un-seized but work fine, drilled and grooved discs all round, front calipers were stripped and given new seals. Front seats are white leather but the rear is black leather as it was removed a while back for weight purposes. Ebay cat back exhaust 3", interior has a 270BT Pioneer touch screen radio, Defi link 2 box and controller with a water gauge ( I don't have the sensor so it's not reading anything ), jdm electric power folding mirrors. I don't know the power output and she's not got road tax or MOT. She has a custom head light set up though that is nice, twin front halos with HID bulbs and ballasts, the high beam doesn't work though and one of the fog lights needs a bulb. Starts and drives fine ( just needs a new rad !) Iridium plugs, manual boost controller and Chineasy turbo happy days !!
    The body work needs attention, the front bumper is damaged and paintwork tatty, she needs TLC !!
    150K on the clock.

I'll miss her though

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lt_hopper; 04-01-2018 at 18:09.

Rides
    I’ll take that pal and sort it out ideal project for me
    Sent you a message on Facebook and on here
    Last edited by sxjamie; 04-01-2018 at 19:00.

Rides
    how much??

Rides
    Sold

Rides
    damn, you buy all the cheap ones. leave some for the rest of us.

Rides
    Need to be quick .....most people call me or fb me as they know I don’t mess about and they have a easy sale