Thread: Helllo from Aberdeen-ish

Rides

Helllo from Aberdeen-ish

Hi guys, my name is Aaron from up north in Scotland, and I have serious intent in buying either a 180SX or SR swapping a 200SX S13 and making myself a Sileighty.
    The whole 180 thing has kind of been a car I've always came back to, I did own an RX8, but it was my only car and daily driving it to work was getting expensive at about 2 fill ups of that delicious V-Power a week, and I thought to myself I can't keep doing this, and I bought a Mazda 6 from a co-worker and despite being a base model, gutless, ugly, slightly rusty around the arches car, I kind of love it, but I've decided I kind of want something a bit more fun to occupy my time with?

I woulnd't be too fussed if I bought a rolling shell or a complete one. I would more or less be doing a resto-mod thing. I think that's what it's called. It would be a pretty simple build, mostly suspension upgrades and no ridiculous body kits, despite the fact I do love some of them.

I've been keeping an eye out for the past few months for a good candidate but there's just nothing up in the area, they're all down in Englandshire and I work a lot and I don't know if I could justify taking the time out of work, spending all that time and money travelling down just to find out that my time has been wasted. So if anyone knows of any decent rolling shells or one with a blown engine or something maybe let me know? Haha

Anyway, I'll stop my rambling now and maybe put up a wanted post in the near future.
    Catch you all soon.

Rides
    [QUOTE=brapbeard;6804687]
    I've been keeping an eye out for the past few months for a good candidate but there's just nothing up in the area, they're all down in Englandshire and I work a lot and I don't know if I could justify taking the time out of work, spending all that time and money travelling down just to find out that my time has been wasted. So if anyone knows of any decent rolling shells or one with a blown engine or something maybe let me know? Haha
    /QUOTE]

I know about a sil80 in storage in Aberdeen, I'll message the owner to tell him about the post.

Rides
    Oooh, that would be great thanks. I'd really appreciate that.

Rides
    A friend of mine is selling a rolling shell with lots of goodies on it. Add him on facebook 'Danny Isbell' from Essex.

Rides
    Any luck? Im aberdeen also, there was a 180sx for sale not long ago of you seen it?

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk