Thread: S14 Windscreen washer jets

Rides

S14 Windscreen washer jets

Wondering if anyone knows any compatible replacements for S14 washer jets/nozzles for the front windscreen.

I always thought maybe the pump was dying, but it sprays out of the open line no problem. I've messed around with the nozzles, got one to work better, but it's still trash and now one sprays entirely in the wrong direction.

Found this but paying 40 squid for them seems wrong.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Ge.../251641431237?

Rides
    Get a darning needle and stick it in the hole.

Open up the internal waterways then change the angle of the needle until it is pointing to the top half of the screen, roughly central to the sweep of the blades.

Then it should work.

Alternatively, disconnect the feed hose, get a high pressure line and blast air down the outlet to dislodge the crap the builds up in the tubes first then follow the darning needle route.

Rides
    Has anyone had a go at retro fitting mist jets? The Honda boys use jazz ones and they're much better than standard, so after my ape fisted friend Ryan snapped one of mine when removing the bonnet i was hoping to upgrade.

Rides
    ive got Peugeot/citroen spray jets on mine, although I wish I had just fitted wipers with the jets built in so I could fill the holes in the bonnet.

Rides
    I've got Hyundai coupe washer jets on mine, which have three jets per side.

Rides
    The idea of mist spraying jets sounds tempting. Looking at the different types and from what some of you are saying you can probably shove in almost anything. Might be tempted to buy some Honda jazz ones just to test, if not, go with one of the ones that has been mentioned to work.