Thread: Car rewired?

Rides

Car rewired?

Does anyone know of any companies that could rewire a ps13?

Rides
    an ameriacn company called 'painless wiring' sell a generic car wiring system, which is basically a big fuse/relay board with wiring looms that you run donw to your lights etc.. then solder your OEM plugs on.

I was too tight so just miles of wire and made my own from scratch. which was a total nightmare.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    an ameriacn company called 'painless wiring' sell a generic car wiring system, which is basically a big fuse/relay board with wiring looms that you run donw to your lights etc.. then solder your OEM plugs on.

I was too tight so just miles of wire and made my own from scratch. which was a total nightmare.
    I did the same. Total pain and not cheap. Got a control module that uses momentary switches to control all car functions. All the red buttons switch the lights indicators and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    i went for the OEM look and reused the standard dash clocks/stalks/switches. having pop up headlamps made it real interesting as originally they don't illuminate until fully up, which is done by some snazzy circuit and control modules. I cheated and used a timer relay.

I used trailer wire for the front and rear looms as it has like 7 and 15 cores in it.