Rides

1993 S13 200SX 77k miles! Pics Added.

**SOLD**

UK S13 200SX ’93 L-reg
    Black – Sunroof Model
    77,200 miles
    4 former keepers
    MOT – 21/01/19

The car is as close to standard as you’re going to find and the reason I snapped it up last year when I had the chance. Sadly I do not have the time to use it and improve in the way I’d hoped due to taking on a project car shortly after acquiring this. I am in no rush to sell and I want to see it go to a good home, I know I’m going to regret selling this. I would describe the car as really good original condition, it’s not mint but for a 25 year old car it’s great. It has some age related dings and scuffs but nothing serious.

The car is completely standard apart the rear spoiler has been removed and the boot lid professionally welded and painted. The only other modifications to note are the speakers have been changed but they are not visible (Alpine rear/JVC front), and it currently has a Kenwood head unit installed (A stock head unit will be included in the sale). It also has tinted windows.

There’s loads of history with the car, Nissan service history up to 50k miles and full service history after that, stacks of receipts, the original stamped maintenance book and owner’s manuals are present, it even has an original sales brochure.

Some welding was done in 2013 to the Offside rear sill, nearside chassis rail, and the Offside front suspension turret. All were nice enough repairs and the rest of car is solid and it’s well waxoiled underneath. It has just had a new battery and been MOT'd where it had advisories for slight corrosion on the front nearside brake line, and a minor leak on the exhaust. The only other thing is the carpet is worn on the right hand side of the drivers footwell.

The car starts first time every time and drives 100%. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the last remaining un-abused S13’s. I know it’s subject to opinion but with a tiny bit of tidying this will be a £10k car in a couple of years.

Serious enquiries only please, I’m mega busy with work and family and really do not have time for time wasters. Cheers, Will.

£6500.00 ono

Last edited by WillG180; 08-03-2018 at 13:45.

Rides
    P.S. This car is currently only listed on here as I really would like to see it go to an enthusiast. I am reasonably flexible on price to see it go to a good home.

Rides
    Hi there, I'm interested in this but I'm not back in the country for a little while, will you update the thread if it sells?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Rides
    I’ll keep this thread updated. If you need any more info just fire me a pm. Cheers.

Rides
    Hi Will,

Just wondering if this is still available? If so, what sort of time/date would be suitable to come take a look?

It's a stunning example and would be ideal as my first step into SX ownership!

Cheers

Rides
    Still available. PM me your phone number and I’ll give you a call.

Rides
    Nice drive out at the weekend, gave the old girl a quick clean and managed to get some fresh pics. Will be advertising it in a few other places this week.

Rides
    This is absolutely stunning. Good luck with the sale if i wasn't half way through renovating i would have this in a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Thanks dude, I'm properly gutted about letting it go.

Rides
    Sold