Thread: Blits 03

Rides

Blits 03

Hey guys!

Looking to get my self a clean as hell PS13 this year (kek)

Ive been looking at a tasty set of Blitz 03's for it, but im unsure on the best sizes?

Ill be keeping it without overfenders/bolt on's but im happy to roll and pull the arches a fair amount so long as its not insane lol!

Can someone advise whats a decent wheel and tyre size to go for?

Im happy with stretch, ideally i want the arch sitting over the tyre and just above the lip of the wheel.

Ill also have the 5 stud conversion also.

Ive tried to attach an image of what id like but im not sure if it will display.

Rides
    I think you will wait a long time for a set of wheels to pop up in an exact spec, best to just keep your eyes open and consider what and when its available.

17x9 et 20 front and 18x10 et 30 rear. would be roughly somewhere near(ish). depends if you want it for hard driving or just mincing around, if mincing you could just go 18/19 stagger and get all the scene kids knickers in a twist.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    I had a set on my Silvia vert, IIRc they were 9 ET 15 and 10 ET15 or thereabouts, needed some archwork on the back.

If you find ANY set of 03's youve done well, there cant be more than handful of 18s knocking about in the country
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Thanks gents!

Ill be importing the wheels using JDM Distro I should think, im happy to wait considering what they are worth!

I'm looking to run about 380 to the fly, or as much as I can without the box blowing up lol, don't want mega stance or mega track look lol, bit of a happy medium I guess!

Rides
    I blew up 6 boxes at 280hp. depends what kind of animal you are.

front depends on what lower arms/track width you are using, stock s13 lower arms will gain you loads more outer clearance.

all depends on what camber you want to run.

Rides
    You'll likely have to make what turns up fit rather than wait for the right set.

Rides
    Can't see the point in almost doubling the power output of the engine if you're going to fit wheels that only let you mince about at 20mph.

Rides
    People talk about them being rare but when my mate wanted some we manage to pick up 8 in a month...

Rides
    Mine is on standard arches with the rear lips rolled

Polished wheels are a nightmare though

I have blitz 03s

Fronts are 17x9 et22 with a 4mm spacer so et18 tyres are 215/40/17

Rears are 17x10 et22 no spacers tyres 235/40/17

Planning on going lower but will need to flare my rear arch slightly but kinda wish I got 45 profiles now

Haven’t got any recent pictures with my skirts fitted but they suit it really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk