Thread: Cheap Genuine BBS LM 18" 5x114,3

Rides

Cheap Genuine BBS LM 18" 5x114,3

Hey guy´s

today I´m going to sell a set of genuine BBS LM in 18” . Due that I got no time and they are laying around since 1 ½ years now, I´m going to sell them. When I bought them, 3 of 4 wheels were cracked at the inner lip. I thought about to 3-piece them, but I managed to buy 2 used 18x8,5 tubes from another BBS LeMans set.

When I bought them, they had the following specs:

· 18x9 +35 (LMP079)

· 18x9 +40 (LMP081)

As I replaced the tubes, the offset changes a bit (+6 mm).

8,5” wheels are in a great condition. They were polished and only driven for a short period of time. The 9” ones are okay, but they need love and one wheel needs to get welded. As I can remember, they hold pressure until I removed the tires.

As I spent a lot of money for the 8,5 tubes, I´m after 1000 GBP including shipment to UK. Will send the genuine BBS bolts and nuts of course. If someone is going to weld the cracked 9” barrel, he will have a cheap af set of LeMans on his ride!

As I told at the beginning you have infinite possibilities on this set, like going on 3-piece. According to the low disc design, you can go on really wide dish! Most set´s offered in +20 will make you loose about 15-20 mm dish, if you 3-piece them!

Here an example:

Pictures will follow tomorrow.

Rides
    As promissed the pics. Front wheels need a polish to finish the great look. One of those 9" barrels are in good condition, as it got no cracks. There are as you can see curb damages, but I think it should be no problem for someone, who it´s job. The other 9" barrel got nearly the same condition, according to the curb damages. When it comes to cracks, I found 5, but 2 of them are welded.

Those wheels were driven with nearly no wheel weights.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

You´re buying the wheels on your own risk, due they are cracked and the faces are dismounted from the barrel.

Cheers

Rides
    950 GBP including shipment to whole Europe!