Thread: 2000 Black s14a 67k miles

Rides

2000 Black s14a 67k miles

2000 Nissan 200sx s14a -

Acquired the car from an elderly family friend with plans to carryout a full build but unfortunately Ive had to accept that I just don’t have the time or funds to invest into this at the moment aswell as my gtr, so I have decided to sell her on.

Genuine low mileage (67k) completely standard car with only 2 former keepers. Service history and owners manual included. Bodywork is generally in good condition with the odd age related marks but most importantly rust free and solid underneath as I’ve tried to show in the pics. Not a show car by any means but overall a very nice original car and a perfect base for a build (or just keep it stock and enjoy it!)

The engine is very healthy as you would expect having only covered 67k miles, very quiet engine, no vvt rattle, smoke or unusual noises. The same goes with the transmission. The car has generally had a very easy life which shows in how well the engine runs and performs. (Happy to provide compression test for anyone interested).

Only negative I can really think of is the Rev counter has the usual mind of its own, which I will try and fix if I get time (just needs a re solder)

The car has had a recent mot and is ready to go once taxed/insured.

asking price £7999 Ovno

Car is based in Ashford Surrey. Any questions please text dan on 07986940249

[url=https://imgbb.com/]upload photo to internet free[/url

Rides
    Hi, mate it this still for sale?

Rides
    Wow thats a beaut of a 14a. I haven't realised on how much of these have jumped up in price.

Rides
    Is this still for sale?