Thread: S14 Zenki Mine's Ecu

Rides

S14 Zenki Mine's Ecu

Hello.

I bought a used MINE'S ECU, model 6187 for NISSAN S14 SILVIA from 1994 (ZENKI model, European).

Is it possible to know the specifications of this ecu?
    what kind of tuning does it fit?
    okay for muffler (without catalyst), intercooler, stage 1 HKS cams, suction filter and pop off?
    Thank you

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by devilchris View Post
    Hello.

I bought a used MINE'S ECU, model 6187 for NISSAN S14 SILVIA from 1994 (ZENKI model, European).

Is it possible to know the specifications of this ecu?
    what kind of tuning does it fit?
    okay for muffler (without catalyst), intercooler, stage 1 HKS cams, suction filter and pop off?
    Thank you
    If you get the serial number from the Mines ECU and send it to Mines via their enquiries page they'll send you what its mapped for. Apparently they can be a bit awkward to map as not many people do it (so the internet says).

The only certain thing is that its mapped for higher octane fuel as the fuel they use in Japan is 100 or above.

http://www.mines-wave.com/E_09/Inquiry_E.html#Q1

Use that link and follow the instructions and they'll give you all the information you need.

Rides
    I tried, they do not answer, I've been waiting for more than 10 days ...

Rides
    Finally I received an answer from the Mine's.
    I have provided photos with details of all the codes printed on the control unit.

Quote:
    Chris,
    This is a vxrom for a Manual Transmission S14 R20DET registered between Feb 95-Jun 96 Fuel mapping and ignition timing optimized Speed limiter removed Rev limiter expanded +200 from stock with use of aftermarket boost controller can handle up to 0.8kg/cm2 To be used with replacement air filters of the stock type (not the bare mushroom type) For use with 100 ron octane rated fuel.
    It also works well with full aftermarket sports exhaust (max 2.5 "), direct mushroom intake filter, front intercooler, walbro hight flow petrol pump.
    if you have removed the catalyst you can raise the turbo pressure up to 0.9kg/cm2

thank you all