Thread: Nissan S14a 200SX | Completely Standard

Rides

1998 Nissan S14a 200SX | Completely Standard | 64K Miles | £6000

Here I have my 1998 Nissan 200SX S14a in Emerald Green for sale. Factory Original Car. 64,800 miles

2.0L Inline 4 Turbo (SR20DET)

The car is in fantastic condition for its age, MOT has just been carried out, passed with no advisories, MOT till January 2018, 4 brand new Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tyres, all 4 wheels have been fully refurbished, full paint correction was carried out 6 months ago with GTechniq EXO V3 being applied to the paint to protect the finish, the wheels are coated in GTechniq C5 Alloy Wheel Armour, all interior leather, plastics and cloth are protected with GTechniq coatings.

Vehicle drives wonderfully, turbo spools up quick and the car pulls hard, auto gearbox works perfectly, vehicle rides very well.

Test drives are not permitted unless you show real interest in the car and have valid insurance. (Please keep in mind that the vehicle is currently SORN'd)

Full service history is available, all in date order.

Reason for sale is purely because I don't use it enough to warrant keeping it.

This is a wonderfully well kept car that's going up in value.

I also have a 2nd hand 5 speed manual transmission, propshaft, wiring loom and engine to gearbox sandwich plate which can be included the sale if you wish to convert the vehicle to a manual. I bought the parts but never had the time to carry out the conversion.

FORMER OWNERS: The first owner bought the car brand new from Nissan Worthing on the 12th of September 1998 and owned it for 3 years. The second owner had the car from the 13th of October 2001 till early 2017 where it was sold to a used car dealership where I bought it a few months later in March 2017. The previous owner always kept it in a garage hence why this has never needed any welding work done. This car has always been in West Sussex, it still has the original number plates from Worthing Nissan.

FIXED PRICE: £6000

PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eupm8DQx1PX34L3W2

PLEASE NOTE: The car is being advertised on Pistonheads as well, so the sale may end abruptly.
    Last edited by thatjdmcarguy; 27-05-2018 at 16:08.

Rides
    Is your name on the V5 ?

How long have you owned the car ?

Why did you buy the car ?

Rides
    Hi Jonny,

My name is on the V5, I have owned the car since March 2017, I originally bought the car with the desire to convert it to a manual and do some light mods to it but unfortunately my work has left me very little time for a project car.

Rides
    Price had now been dropped to £7400ono

Rides
    Hi, someone sent me a private message about the car but I cannot reply to them as their inbox is full. If you could send me another message once you've deleted some stuff I can send you the details you asked for.

Thanks.

Rides
    I have now dropped the price to £7100
    Last edited by thatjdmcarguy; 21-03-2018 at 17:02.

Rides
    Fixed price is now £6500.
    Last edited by thatjdmcarguy; 24-05-2018 at 12:58.

Rides
    Hi, Mate you still looking to sell the car? I'm in the market looking for a standard sx and yours fits the bill.

Rides
    Hi,

The car is still for sale, you're welcome to come and view the car if you wish. The car is located in Bognor Regis. The car is currently SORN'd so I'm not sure how test drives are gonna work. I have a jack and stands if you wish to look under the car as well.

Rides
    Thanks, for getting back to me, I would like to have a closer look at the car to start with before taking it for a test drive. when would be a good time for me to come down

Rides
    I will be free on Sunday, let me know if this is ok with you and I shall message you the address.

Rides
    Price is now £6000 for the car.

Rides
    is it still available?