Thread: Aeromotive 100 micron fuel filter /w internal shutoff valve

Rides

Aeromotive 100 micron fuel filter /w internal shutoff valve

Hereby my nearly new aeromotive filter, bought this, put it in place and then took it off again because i'm changed my mind about my fuel setup (went parrallel so used 2 filters instead of 1 big one). very pricey filter due to the addition of the fuel shut-off handle.

This filter allows you to make changes in your fuel setup without having to drain the entire system. Fuel can be cut by turning the handle on the filter and will stay in place untill opened again. Can also be used as a safety measure/anti-theft.

Info from aeromotive website:
    Aeromotive Shutoff Valve Fuel Filters

Aeromotive Shutoff Valve Fuel Filters are designed to allow you to shutoff the fuel flow from your fuel tank or cell and clean the filter at the same time. No more draining the fuel cell, or losing expensive race gas, safer too. Proprietary stainles steel valve design with aluminum shutoff handle. CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and bright dip black anodized. Supplied with 100-micron cleanable filter element. Reccomended for use between the fuel tank or cell and the fuel pump inlet.[/COLOR]

pic:

costed me 200 new
    Price: 160 posted or NORMAL offer

Rides
    135 posted!