Thread: 350z wheels s14a

Rides

350z wheels s14a

hey guys i'm new to the forum and hoping to get a 200sx s14a soon. I'm just looking at somethings I'd like to change if I get one as there is one I'd like to view it has standard alloys so I'd like to change them and was wondering will the 350z rays type alloys fit right on to the s14a or would I need wheel spacers to get nice flush look? I was thinking of putting a 255 tyres on the rear alloys as they are 8.5 inch wide so it'll fit a 255 would that fit or would that be too wide for the rear?

Rides
    when i looked at getting the rays, i think 255 is just a little to wide for 8.5, think they will fit but was told they wouldnt handle as well as 245's. they will fit but may need spacers to clear coilovers, but don't quote me on that!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by japcarsbrett View Post
    hey guys i'm new to the forum and hoping to get a 200sx s14a soon. I'm just looking at somethings I'd like to change if I get one as there is one I'd like to view it has standard alloys so I'd like to change them and was wondering will the 350z rays type alloys fit right on to the s14a or would I need wheel spacers to get nice flush look? I was thinking of putting a 255 tyres on the rear alloys as they are 8.5 inch wide so it'll fit a 255 would that fit or would that be too wide for the rear?
    I got them on mine (the cars for sale ), can't remember what tyre size I went for but can check tomorrow. I haven't got spacers but they do need them for that flush look.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by paresh521 View Post
    I got them on mine (the cars for sale ), can't remember what tyre size I went for but can check tomorrow. I haven't got spacers but they do need them for that flush look.

That is the look I want yeah if you could check tomorrow what tyre sizes you have please that'll be awesome. Also only if you can don't worry if you can't can you see how much room there is between the wheel and suspension?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sxstu View Post
    when i looked at getting the rays, i think 255 is just a little to wide for 8.5, think they will fit but was told they wouldnt handle as well as 245's. they will fit but may need spacers to clear coilovers, but don't quote me on that!
    Ah ok didn't know that the 255 could affect the handling thanks for the tip I probably wont risk it just in case.

Rides
    That is the look I want yeah if you could check tomorrow what tyre sizes you have please that'll be awesome. Also only if you can don't worry if you can't can you see how much room there is between the wheel and suspension?
    Easier if i take a picture. Bear in mind I have BC coilovers and the height (& damping) can be adjusted.

Rides
    Easier if i take a picture. Bear in mind I have BC coilovers and the height (& damping) can be adjusted.

Here you go:

Front 215/40/18
    Rear 235/40/18

And some pics to arch space.

Rides
    Here you go:

Front 215/40/18
    Rear 235/40/18

And some pics to arch space.

Cheers for doing that buddy this is what I will be doing to mine in a short while

I think those alloys really look the part on these cars

How much have you lowered yours?

Rides
    Cheers for doing that buddy this is what I will be doing to mine in a short while

I think those alloys really look the part on these cars

How much have you lowered yours?
    To be honest I can't remember how much its lowered.

Rides
    To be honest I can't remember how much its lowered.

That's cool man I'm just looking forward to putting other alloys on no offence to anyone else but the oem ones are