Thread: new member

Rides

Hey guys I'm new to the forum I'm hoping to get a 200sx s14a soon I have had 350z's, mr2's, I've had 2x skylines one r34 and a r33 (which i imported using torque gt) a supra two celicas but never a 200sx and always fancied one so I recently sold my R33 GTST which was 420bhp I did all the upgrading and work myself other than the remapping

So yeah I'm now on the hunt for a decent 200sx I'm from Callington cornwall so I always have to travel for a car but it's always worth it for the right one. I'd be looking to get one soon so I can have it ready for the summer and start going to some events as I try to go to as many as I can each year.

My plan with the 200sx when I get one is to keep it stock interior and exterior bodykit wise but change the suspension and engine side of things just enough to have some fun on track days and drift days, as my other cars were too nice and I'd always worry about wrecking them so now I'd like to get a 200sx and have some decent fun with it but enjoy it on nice dry days and weekends as well

Anyway I hope everyone is well and hopefully I'll get to meet and see some of you guys this year at up coming events
    Cheers
    Brett

Rides
    Welcome aboard ! Nice to hear someone with a plan other than "fast & furious" it

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Rides
    yeah that's my plan I want to enjoy it and keep it as stock as i can especially inside, i fell sorry for all the ones that get completely stripped i don't want to ruin it completely as I think they are lovely cars of which are getting rarer now and hopefully when i get one i'll enjoy every second of it

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Welcome aboard Brett. Good luck with your hunt

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome. Keep us updated
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thatjdmcarguy has a 14a for sale. I don't know the car I'm afraid.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk