My car was extensively modified before I bought it and ive never had a look around the engine bay of a standard car so the standard vacuum hose arrangement baffles me. Im doing a rebuild and lost all the photos I took of the engine before I stripped the exterior parts. Ive looked at the service manual diagram for the s14a vacuum hoses and i dont think i need much. The EGR, carbon can and recirc valve were all removed prior to my ownership. the wastegate control solenoid valve has been replaced with an apexi avcr wastegate control valve. i have an apexi boost sensor and a boost guage.

From my understanding I will only need a pipe from the inlet manifold to the apexi boost sensor. from inlet manifold to the boost guage, from cold pipe to the apexi wastegate control valve and apexi wastegate control valve to the actuator?

Vacuum hole diagram.png

also. i have managed to break the two mounting holes on the boost sensor (below). any suggestions on how to mount it. not with cable ties i want to look good. As you can see its an awkward shape

s-l1600.jpg