Thread: RB25 s13 swap power fc Problem. Engine doesn't start

Rides

RB25 s13 swap power fc Problem. Engine doesn't start

hey guys.
    I have a problem with my RB swap.
    The engine is a rb25det neo automatic.
    I swapped the engine with a manual transmission in, used the automatic engine loom and the S13 tranny loom with knock Sensors connectors taken over.
    The ECU is an rb25det neo apexi power fc.
    All relays (fuel pump, ignition, starter) are connected correct.

So now, When I want to start the engine nothing Happens. The starter Motor cranks the engine, but there is no fuelpump running (neither when key is in ignition position) and the ignition relay doesn't switch. It's like the ecu is dead.

Which other Signal does the rb engine with automatic loom need to start?
    Is there any engine immobilizer in the R34gtt which I have to cheat?

I Know that you have to bridge 2 wires to make the ecu think the tranny is in P or N.
    Is it correct, that this is Pin 39 "neutral Signal"? What do I have to do with this Pin? Does it need Ground or power?

I have no further Ideas what to do.
    I hope anyone of you had this Problem before and has the ability to help me.

Thanks,

Jan

Rides
    regarding the auto loom, I had a post saved somewhere when I was looking at this. Heres what I had:

When you removed the automatic gearbox wiring loom, you noticed that the loom split in to two directions, just behind the starter.
    The cable that goes up just after the starter is the speedo sensor, and the other thicker part ends up right next to the fusebox.

The speed sensor fits right into the plug on the manual gearbox, so no modifications there.

The thick cable splits out into 4 connectors.
    The top one is 2 fat wires. These 2 must be connected somehow. Eg. soldered. This is a safty mechanism to prevent the car to be started in anything but Park. Connecting these overrides that.

The next one from the top contains the neutral and reverse switch.
    The black wire is ground
    The green wire is reverse
    The white wire is neutral
    I like only to have the cables that is needed on my car, so i took the loom a part, so i only had the 3 wires from the connector in the engine bay, to the gearbox.
    The black ground wire was spliced over at the gearbox, so both neutral and reverse had a black ground wire connected to it.
    Then i connected the green wire to the reverse switch and the white wire to the neutral switch.

The two other connectors in the engine bay was covered with some plastic to prevent water getting in to them.

All that is left now is reconfiguring the speedo, so it shows the right speed.
    How that is done im not getting in to here. Some other guys here made guides for that. Besides it depends on a few different of things: wheelsize, diff, mph/kph.
    also attached a pic from the post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rides
    Do you have the FC Commander connected?

Rides
    Unfortunately i have no hand Commander..