Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS13/ S13 wheel offsets

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsauce View Post
    Aye man, that reply was more directed at the lad that thinks numbers are far more important.
    The numbers are important dude wheel fitment is all about numbers , offsets , widths , tyre sizes etc it all plays a part. Ive fitted a lot of different wheels to a lot of S-bodys so i know where im at not just spouting shit on a Forum.

"I have 7j et 0 195 55 15 on mine, very tight fitment on stock arches."

Of course there tight they have a big arse chunk of tyre on for a 15x7j and low offset but have nothing to do with the sizes that the OP was looking at so why you bothered shotting your 2p in with miss information i don't know ? It doesn't change the fact that your wheels will look like rollerskate wheels being so narrow on a S-body so your missing the point wich is they will look shit of course thats my opinion

Rides
    Last edited by jbsauce; 24-04-2018 at 08:34.

Rides
    Your missing the point

OP was asking about 17/18 inch wheels not 15's , he was asking about wheels wich where 9.5 and 10.5 in width wich ive got experience with. 15x7j et0 is no starting point to work back to 18x10.5 et15 they sit a whole different way in the arch and the tyres he is going to be using will stretch differently so all the info you supplied is useless in this yet im the idiot , yeah ok.

Your the reason i don't really come on forums anymore as people with years and years of experience on these cars get drowned out by the noise of people who think they know what there talking about and spout shit. Ive fitted wheels to metal body and fibreglass bodies dude and through calculations working things out you can see from my post ive shown he would be able to fit the wheels he wants with his metal wings. Yes my wheels only fit as im on fibreglass but he aint asking for wheels of my size is he ?

Let it go man its embarrasing and stop stealth stalking my instagram account , must of been a accidental like there

Rides
    Edited
    Last edited by Jaymo_sx; 24-04-2018 at 08:34.

Rides
    Last edited by jbsauce; 24-04-2018 at 08:34.

Rides
    Edited
    Last edited by Jaymo_sx; 24-04-2018 at 08:34.

Rides
    Last edited by jbsauce; 24-04-2018 at 08:33.

Rides
    Check out rimtuck.com, always a good reference. Then if you cannot find the exact wheel spec you need, plug some numbers into willtheyfit using fitment from rimtuck as reference.

I had 17x9.5 +3 on the rear and 17x9 +0 on the front. quite a bit of pull on the arches. Depending on your tyre size, and how low you are, you may need to think about tubbing the fronts. I was definitely on the verge of getting mine done.

Rides
    put the handbags away, jebus!

Rides
    Many thanks for all your help on this gents, its really helped me out to try and work out the fitment im after.
    I have made the plunge and put my order in for a set and just my luck they are having to be made in japan as they are out of stock, the wait is a little over a month so ill be counting down the days for sure.

ill be posting pics up when they arrive but for now to find insurance and get it MOTed and registered (expensive month)