Thread: Rust brake line s13 rear right side

Rides

Rust brake line s13 rear right side

Hi all my brake line has rusted out and needs replacing can i buy these already made up anywhere its the pipe that connects to my braided lines

Rides
    If you are asking the question, you probably should get someone to make them up for you.

Get them to make them up in cupronickel as it is more corrosion resistant. Not sure where is good in the West Country but any hydraulic hose place should be able to do them, especially if you remove the old ones and take them along (trying not to bend them out of shape in the process).

If you do decide to go for it yourself, you will need a pipe bender to ensure you don't kink or spit the pipes and a flaring tool to flare the ends over (after you've put the connectors on the lines) plus a roll of cupronickel pipe (which aint cheap).

Ask ChrisCooke or Evilchap if they know anyone local.

Rides
    Independent motor factors used to make them up for you if you took the original in.

Rides
    They are not difficult to make. None of the bends need a bender, just a tin can as a form. Clarke flaring tool works fine.

Need some good stands or ramps (you can reverse on to ramps but useless for front as you can't drive forward).