Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curiosity.... Scotland meet?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sxwanabee View Post
    Today I received the V5 for my recently imported 180sx so could be up for a meet just even for a drive out

So if anyone sees a black 180sx around North Ayrshire give me a wave ha
    I am in the area so I will keep my eyes open. How rust free is yours? Fed up with my crusty 200sx, never really driven it since I got it and my black supercharged 350Z requires work all the time, so tempted to import and ditch the rust bucket and start with a better clean car from Japan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by evilz View Post
    I am in the area so I will keep my eyes open. How rust free is yours? Fed up with my crusty 200sx, never really driven it since I got it and my black supercharged 350Z requires work all the time, so tempted to import and ditch the rust bucket and start with a better clean car from Japan.
    Not a spot on it tbh really clean got to take another good look but couldn’t find any, need to get it sealed somehow not fond of the black tar everywhere so looking for good alternatives!

Wouldn’t mind a look at a SC 350z always wanted something supercharged so will keep my eyes out for you

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnysteve View Post
    Hi
    There used to be monthly meet are has been talk about starting it back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who was it that ran it be intrested to find out as id really want to start one up, i may try a aberdeen one soon

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Hi all

I was in talks with admin here last year about area reps but nothing ever came of it. Life goes so fast. I would be keen to meet once a while. I used to go to monthly meet meals etc at the place just off the round about at bridge of don but things look to have fizzled out.

Rides
    Hi, yeah I might see to start if the Aberdeen lot are game for a meet and then go bigger as there seams to be quite a few of us here!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielonline View Post
    Hi all

I was in talks with admin here last year about area reps but nothing ever came of it. Life goes so fast. I would be keen to meet once a while. I used to go to monthly meet meals etc at the place just off the round about at bridge of don but things look to have fizzled out.
    Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Yeah more than i thought tbh

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s13spooner View Post
    Who was it that ran it be intrested to find out as id really want to start one up, i may try a aberdeen one soon
    Years back (Showing my age now) it used to be a chap called Test Pilot, that ran the Aberdeen area meets.

No idea if he's still around though as I think he got into the Evo scene.

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    All of the old skool Scottish admins have families and busy jobs now so struggle to get time on the forum and organise these things.

For the gents from Ayrshire, I kick about in a pearl white JZX100 chaser, if you see me about give me a wave. If I seen a S-Body I'd be amazed as they are all mostly dead or broken!