I'm having a very hard time diagnosing this issue with my headlights. here is the problems that i have found to be wrong so far:

the left side head light does not go up, if manually put up then it will come down with the button or switch. and the actual light works and comes on.
the right hand side goes up and down but the actual light does not work there is no power going to the bulb.
nothing happens when i use the flasher, neither go up or down.

a couple of thing i have noticed while trying to figure this mess out, first the wires going to the head light motors are the same for both sides except for one on each side, and all bar those two are joined to each other, i.e. there is continuity between all except one on each side so i figured it must be something to do with this wire, those two wires go back through two relays to the headlamp timer, when i power the left hand wire which is a brown/yellow wire from before or after the relay the left side goes up and down and doesn't stop, and the right one goes up too but stops at the top, when i power the right side which is a brown/white wire, the right side goes up and stops at the top and the left does nothing. i have swapped round the relays, i took apart the headlight stalk and fixed a short which didn't change anything, i pulled the headlight timer circuit board out and checked it for damage or broken pins but couldn't find anything.

is there anyone that can help me figure this out as I’m tearing my hair out trying to get to the bottom of this and getting absolutely know where.