Thread: Yellow Speed Coilovers

Rides

Yellow Speed Coilovers

Has anyone had any experience using Yellow Speed coilovers on their S13? I’m looking to upgrade to either shocks and springs or coilovers without losing too much comfort.
    I want the car to be a fair bit lower which I don’t think just lowering springs will achieve, but also don’t want all my teeth to be shaken out by extremely stiff coilovers.
    The car will only really be used as a fast road car with subtle suspension mods.

Has anyone used these coilovers? Or can anyone suggest any other less aggresive coilovers?

Ebay item number 142624975913

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Slide Motorsport are a trader on here and deal with Yellowspeed, you'd be better getting a set through them than some random eBay company.
    They ran a group buy a while back offering them around £680

Talk to Matt

If it's mostly fast road you probably want 6/4 springs as a max, anything stiffer will be horrid.
    Last edited by R3K1355; 21-06-2018 at 08:46.

Rides
    Ok thanks I’ll give them a message. Looks like nobody signed up for that group buy deal in the end.
    Do you have any other recommendations for good quality less aggresive coilovers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    You could see if Apex have any of their "Limo" coilovers leftover, those were the gold standard for comfort on the road.

Otherwise maybe talk to Driftworks about the HSD coilover options ??

Rides
    I’ve got hsd dt coils on mine that came with 7/5kg which were too crashy so bought some 4kg springs from gaz put them on the rear and put the rears on the front so ended up with 5/4kg

Driftworks say +\- 2kg either way is fine