Thread: 350Z clutch kit on SR20DET

Rides

350Z clutch kit on SR20DET

In the states Jim wolf technology sells a flywheel for the S13 / S14 SR20DET engines that has the bolt pattern for both the 240mm clutch setups as well as the 250mm clutch setups from a Z33. This way you can use a Z33 clutch kit on an S14 engine, wich has a lot more surface area and therefor it can hold a lot more power.

Are there any brands who sell in Europe that offer this feature?

Rides
    I’ve got the comp clutch white bunny kit on mine that uses a 250mm clutch on it think it was 270 quid for the flywheel and stage 1 clutch kit

It’s holding the power of mine with a horshams 3a chip and it’s as light as s factory clutch and really smooth aswell I can’t see why more people don’t use them personaly

Rides
    will this fit the 6 speed SR20 box? that seems like great value to me

Rides
    I don’t know if I’m honest I’m sure something is different for the 6speed

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by autosri View Post
    I’ve got the comp clutch white bunny kit on mine that uses a 250mm clutch on it think it was 270 quid for the flywheel and stage 1 clutch kit

It’s holding the power of mine with a horshams 3a chip and it’s as light as s factory clutch and really smooth aswell I can’t see why more people don’t use them personaly

That's very afordable! My ACT clutch cost more without the flywheel.

Is the flywheel of the Competition clutch compatible with 350Z presure plate, should I one day need a new clutch kit? Or is it white bunny only?

Rides
    If anyone needs measurements or anything I have a 350z comp clutch and flywheel in the loft waiting to go on my 350z and a orc twin carbon s15 clutch and flywheel waiting to go on my s14a (going to use my spare 350z box in this project).

Rides
    What do u have to do to get a 350 box to fit?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I think its not too much work. adapter plate for starter, then i think a small amount of tunnel massage. IIRC the shifter sits slightly further back with the 350 box but the shifter can be cut and shut to adjust or you can cut the trans tunnel a bit. i think its less than 50mm longer. I cant remember who started then thread but there is a project grip s14 and the guy has the 350 box with shifter adjusted.