Thread: S13 factory bits I found in the loft

Rides

S13 factory bits I found in the loft

Hi guys I have a few factory bits I've just found in the loft they are pretty dusty but in all very good condition. Any problems with specific items I'll list them on the specific part. I have no idea what these parts are worth so I'll just stick at £30 price on each item if you want to offer more go ahead if you think it's to high just offer me lower. I'd rather they go to a good home then get chucked away. As parts for these cars are getting hard to find now:

So I have S13 head lining there's a few bits of dirt on it so could do with a clean but the lining itself undamaged.

I have the rear parcel shelf which again is in very good condition but I did notice one of the corners is cracked (gutted about that as other wise it's mint)

Rear boot wiper. Typical nissan paint has rubbed away but all working and intact including the little nut boot/cover

And finally the S13 rear seats (bench and back piece) again dusty but I can't find any damage on them like tears look in very good condition

I have attached all the photos of each item and damage. All bits of rather people collected or arrange your own courier

Thanks Mike

Ps like I said if these don't sell within a few days and you want something just come and get them i really don't want to chuck them away

I'm based in kent/Gravesend

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fikemoo; 04-08-2018 at 11:40.

Rides
    Where are you based? I’ve been looking for a parcel shelf for ages!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Sorry I was literally just editing the post as I realised I hadn't put a location lol. I'm based in Kent/Gravesend

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by fikemoo View Post
    Sorry I was literally just editing the post as I realised I hadn't put a location lol. I'm based in Kent/Gravesend

I’ve messaged you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Hi, have you got the boot linings ?