Thread: Stage 1 Turbonoz weird results

Rides

Stage 1 Turbonoz weird results

I'm running a Redtop with 50F00 ecu and fitted the Stage 1 Turbonoz Redtop chip today. Upgrades I did prior to the chip are: FMIC, Apexi Airfilter, Forge BOV, Boostcontroller, Walbro fuelpump, RON98 fuel. There was no chip/daughter-board present in the ECU.
    I noticed some weird things on the way back home.

- I've got the Apexi Multi Checker fitted (which used to work perfectly), but now all of a sudden the A/F ratio (which is calculated by the injector and air-flow signal) stays at 25 (totally leaned out). Weird thing is that both air-flow signal and injector signal seem to work properly..
    - I've got the Innovate A/F gauge with wideband meter. It used to show an AFR of 9,5 peak to 10,5 at WOT, 14 to 15 at closed loop and around 14 on idle. Now with the chip it still does 10 to 10,5 on WOT and the same as previous on CL and idle..
    - I tried pushing it to it's limit. Revs from 2500 to around 6000 in 4th gear there's no problem, but in 5th it cuts at around 115mph. Sounds to me like the speed limiter, but weird thing is that it didn't used to have that! I've already pushed it to around 130mph before the chip.

So, whats up here? Did I buy a faulty chip, or is it something obvious that's going wrong?

Rides
    Recalibrated the wideband this morning, running 11:1/11.2:1 at wot now.. Rest still the same.

Rides
    Found out that I was supposed to move the resistor on the back from CJ1 to CJ2. So I did, but didn't really make a difference. Actually feels like I've lost a bit of power now..
    Haven't been able to test the speed limiter again, but I think that's the least of my concerns.
    Is there nobody that can tell me what to do/change?

Rides
    Personally I would just take it back out.

It hasnt really made that much difference to afr's and judging by what you've said it was running fine afr's before.

Rides
    Thing foobered up now.. Wanted to drive home, but car kept stalling. AFR dropped to 9 and stayed like that. When revving up it goes to 11 tops and starts to stall. Can't get it to run normally anymore. Worst thing about it, is that I have to put that pita resistor back now. Hope I didn't wreck the ECU all together.
    Weird thing is that the Multichecker still said the Air flow and injectors where only 1.5%, but still running rich as hell..
    Please can anybody point me in the right direction?

Rides
    i was tempted to have one of these chips as a get-by unil i got mapped fully. think i'll give ita miss now! good luck sorting

Rides
    I'd say go for it. Make sure you get the jumper attached correctly...... ECU didn't know what fuelmap to use, since the resistor didn't connect properly to the board.
    Runs 11.5 WOT now. BIG difference!