Thread: points per run

Rides

points per run

all the talk about HOW the competition will be scored ,i'd like to personally khow how many points (if any) i get at one comp,even if i dont get anywhere against these pro sponsored drivers,i can atleast keep a running total and can be added together at the end and compared to team mates and others,keeping a running total through-out regardless of 1st 2nd 3rd position will give the rest of us something to talk about and also give the chance for average yet regular drifters to have seasonal points under there belt,so if people do turn up for the final only your whole season of driving would not of been in vein!!!and also drivers who reach the last few yet spin out,ATLEAST get some skill points to carry over..we were told at silverstone each run is scored ,is this true,they said we could be told of these points?was anyone,how many points is it for the three bends and straight..... i was told you get more points for 360 spin on the straight if we were preve to this and someone monitored it we could have INTER COMPS

Rides
    EXAMPLE kiki,brett,ade get to top three phatty however drove outstandingly clearly getting higher scored runs allday but mechanical failure or whatever can't get it together for the very last run.....all them lovely jubilee points....i know theres only one winner on the day, but this is a season and 1st 2nd 3rd is not enough, they are podium places for winners. we need to know where we are in the "points table,CONSISTENTCY,COMMITMENT AND MACHINE will be clear then

Banned
    Rides
    competition points are availible for public view as far as i know, as i have disscussed this previously with Kiki and Manish. Im pretty sure that they would have no problem posting competition score sheets on this forum after the events?

Mash?

Rides
    points on forum,good idea

Rides
    Yep that's no problem on my part, I'll get Manish to E-mail me and I'll keep it up top as an announcement when the season starts

Rides
    now this poses the question.....people will naturally grade opposition who drive similar powered cars... that way the sponsored drivers get to win.....and we get to watch the seasons drifting more fairly and accurately

Rides
    Ermm..whats power got to do with it