Thread: Cheap as....

Rides

Cheap as chips, no fish please....

Hi Jezz

Looking for a stage one chip with any club discount if any pretty please...

Only thing is your site says to ask you about automatic transmission etc. Does that imply adverse and higher cost implications, or simply that you have a different programme on it....?

Mine is an L reg S13 with a cat, retained; lambda sensor, ditto; standard T25 in good nick (T25h on hand for when it goes); decently free-flowing SS cat back 'zorst, Bren Device set at 11 psi (measured at plenum end) at the moment with no probs*; EON 1 plugs and the said automatic tranny.

All in good nick and spec as recommended for Stage 1 jobbie I hope.

Would appreciate it if I could make an appointment to visit and let you do the soldering please rather than feck it up myself.

Any chance next Monday or Tuesday sometime ? Tues week that is, not tomorrow

Cheers and TIA for any and all massive club discounts and additional reductions out of pity because I have an auto.....

Evan

* which is what it was running without the device anyway. That's where it's staying until I get a better IC and fuel pump.... Honest ! Device is presently simply eliminating wastegate creep which it does rather well, definitely spooling up quicker.
    Last edited by Evan Jones; 20-04-2004 at 00:24.

Rides
    I'll reply via PM

Rides
    How quickly 11 odd years go by..... !